I’ve been feeling guilty about neglecting my YouTube channel, especially since strangers have been nice enough to subscribe. Trying to think of a recipe, I decided why bother with a recipe?
Sometimes the best dinners are the ones where you don’t need a fancy recipe. You can cook a real restaurant-quality dinner without getting fancy. So I decided to show how I assemble a simple lamb dish without anything more than salt and pepper. The dish gets dressed up with special side ingredients such as multi-colored small potatoes that I roast and haricots verts that I just saute with butter and a pinch of salt.
I love lamb because it taste great by itself, and here I just make a simple pan sauce with Madeira. Everything can be done in less than an hour. So next time you want to make a simple dinner that’s tasty, think lamb and watch this video.
7 comments on “No Recipe Required for Cooking Lamb”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- How to Build a Pizza at Berkeley’s New Pizzeria
- Jupiter Olympus’ “Choke” Dinner Celebrates the Artichoke
- Review of Tribune Tavern in Oakland
- Richard Blais’ Squid Linguine “Impasta” Recipe
- Dining at Vik’s Chaat & Market in Berkeley
- San Mateo Crawl Ends at Dessert Republic
- Review of San Mateo’s Ramen Parlor + Izakaya Mai
- A Zuni Cafe Classic: The Roasted Chicken
- Tasting Christopher Kostow’s Restaurant at Meadowood in St. Helena
- Cooking a Filipino Classic: My Chicken Adobo Recipe
- Review of Red Medicine Restaurant in LA
- Going the Distance for XLBs at Din Tai Fung in Arcadia