So maybe 2016 isn’t a year people want to look back at fondly, or even at all. But for this food blog, it was quite a busy year and one that’s memorable as it marked my 10th year of blogging.
As the year comes to a close, I take one last look at some of my favorite pictures that marked the year. Some hold significance, while others just spark an emotion in me. All are very personal for their own particular reason. Click through the exhibit below, and I’m curious to hear what you think. After going through my selection, see if you can come up with one word that comes to mind. Would be interested to hear your one word in the comments section.
Thanks as always for visiting this past year, and wishing you the very best in 2017!
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- A Bit of French Provencal in Berkeley at the New Les Arceaux Cafe and Wine Bar
- A Review of The Temple Club in Oakland
- A Review of Japanese Italian Dishes at Pesce e Riso in San Francisco
- A Review of Brunch at Villon in San Francisco
- A Review of Hinodeya Ramen Bar in San Francisco
- First Look at Copper Spoon in Oakland