So maybe 2016 isn’t a year people want to look back at fondly, or even at all. But for this food blog, it was quite a busy year and one that’s memorable as it marked my 10th year of blogging.
As the year comes to a close, I take one last look at some of my favorite pictures that marked the year. Some hold significance, while others just spark an emotion in me. All are very personal for their own particular reason. Click through the exhibit below, and I’m curious to hear what you think. After going through my selection, see if you can come up with one word that comes to mind. Would be interested to hear your one word in the comments section.
Thanks as always for visiting this past year, and wishing you the very best in 2017!
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- A Review of Toy Soldier in San Francisco’s Belden Place
- Museum of Ice Cream Arrives in San Francisco — Bah Humbug
- A Review of Ramen at Ippudo in Berkeley
- Night and Day Scenes of Eat Real Festival 2017 in Oakland
- Portland Dish: Tusk, Proud Mary Cafe and Chalino
- Eating My Way Through Feast Portland 2017