So much activity is happening in Oakland’s Uptown district, it’s hard to keep up.
But the latest is something you can’t miss, especially since it’s prominently at the corner of 20th Street and Telegraph Avenue, across from the Sears building (aka future home of Uber). And that’s the new Tertulia Coffee and Sanchez Contemporary Gallery.
The contemporary and open space is a large gallery serving up Stumptown Coffee from Portland, but it’s also an art gallery space featuring Latino artists and other under-represented artists. That’s the goal of owners, husband-and-wife Tim and Maria Sanchez.
You can read more about their opening in my latest contribution to the Berkeleyside.com NOSH food blog here.
Below is a gallery of photos, including a few that weren’t included in the NOSH post.
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- Salt & Straw Takes Over San Francisco’s Pacific Heights
- Khai Restaurant Brings Nouveau Vietnamese to SOMA
- A Review of Bao Down Arriving in San Francisco
- Reflecting on Spring, Oysters and Friends Who Eat
- A Review of Nightbird in San Francisco’s Hayes Valley
- A Review of Curry Up Now Indian Street Food in Oakland