So much activity is happening in Oakland’s Uptown district, it’s hard to keep up.
But the latest is something you can’t miss, especially since it’s prominently at the corner of 20th Street and Telegraph Avenue, across from the Sears building (aka future home of Uber). And that’s the new Tertulia Coffee and Sanchez Contemporary Gallery.
The contemporary and open space is a large gallery serving up Stumptown Coffee from Portland, but it’s also an art gallery space featuring Latino artists and other under-represented artists. That’s the goal of owners, husband-and-wife Tim and Maria Sanchez.
You can read more about their opening in my latest contribution to the Berkeleyside.com NOSH food blog here.
Below is a gallery of photos, including a few that weren’t included in the NOSH post.
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- First Look at Copper Spoon in Oakland
- Discovering the Japanese Chicken Burrito at Kichi Grill in San Francisco
- Punch Drunk Brunch Still on Point at San Francisco’s 15 Romolo
- A Review of Gibson Inside Hotel Bijou in San Francisco
- Laboring Over My Thai Tea Gelatin Recipe
- A Review of Marufuku Ramen in San Francisco’s Japantown