It was summer in a glass at tonight’s CUESA Summer Cocktail Event in the Grand Hall of San Francisco’s Ferry Building.
CUESA, or the Center for Urban Education about Sustainable Agriculture, puts on the weekly farmers market at the Ferry Building. And tonight it joined forces with the U.S. Bartenders’ Guild to celebrate summer’s bounty with the seasonal cocktail party, this one celebrating travel inspiration with the theme “Get Away in a Glass.”
The event typically includes two full glasses of a specialty cocktail and small bites from some of the city’s more popular restaurants. But this time they upped the ante with three full cocktails. I felt the food this go around was on the lighter side, but that didn’t seem to dampen the party atmosphere as the crowds mingled and tasted the various mini tastings of cocktails.
The cocktails really shined, showing how San Francisco’s specialty cocktail scene is still among the best in the world.
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- Going Big with Brunch at Clove and Hoof in Oakland
- A Bit of French Provencal in Berkeley at the New Les Arceaux Cafe and Wine Bar
- A Review of The Temple Club in Oakland
- A Review of Japanese Italian Dishes at Pesce e Riso in San Francisco
- A Review of Brunch at Villon in San Francisco
- A Review of Hinodeya Ramen Bar in San Francisco