One of the best things about San Francisco is the Saturday Ferry Plaza farmers market, and coinciding with that is the free CUESA cooking demonstrations at the educational kitchen.
Some of the city’s best chefs and cookbook authors host the station for an hour and guide the audience through their seasonal recipes using ingredients from the farmers market. Over a few visits, I took some photos of the guest chefs doing their thing, and put together this exhibit. Featured in this photo essays are Chefs Jason Berthold, Robin Song, and Kim Laidlaw.
If you haven’t checked out a CUESA cooking demo, look over its schedule and drop in for some cooking fun.
Here’s the slideshow, and you can always find more on my Exhibits page.
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- A Review of Marufuku Ramen in San Francisco’s Japantown
- A Review of Toy Soldier in San Francisco’s Belden Place
- Museum of Ice Cream Arrives in San Francisco — Bah Humbug
- A Review of Ramen at Ippudo in Berkeley
- Night and Day Scenes of Eat Real Festival 2017 in Oakland
- Portland Dish: Tusk, Proud Mary Cafe and Chalino