I feel like this holiday season came up pretty quickly, and I’m sure many of you are still busy shopping or prepping your kitchen with ingredients for your favorite dishes for your holiday dinner.
As I went around running holiday errands, I occasionally snapped photos of the holiday lights and decor at various restaurants and eateries around the Bay Area. There were lots of wreaths, which seem really popular, and just a few Christmas trees. But I’m sure it doesn’t take much to get into the holiday spirits, especially with the cold weather we’ve been having.
So I hope you all have a relaxing, food-filling holiday season!
You can see the full photo essay in my Exhibits section.
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- A Bit of French Provencal in Berkeley at the New Les Arceaux Cafe and Wine Bar
- A Review of The Temple Club in Oakland
- A Review of Japanese Italian Dishes at Pesce e Riso in San Francisco
- A Review of Brunch at Villon in San Francisco
- A Review of Hinodeya Ramen Bar in San Francisco
- First Look at Copper Spoon in Oakland