I feel like this holiday season came up pretty quickly, and I’m sure many of you are still busy shopping or prepping your kitchen with ingredients for your favorite dishes for your holiday dinner.
As I went around running holiday errands, I occasionally snapped photos of the holiday lights and decor at various restaurants and eateries around the Bay Area. There were lots of wreaths, which seem really popular, and just a few Christmas trees. But I’m sure it doesn’t take much to get into the holiday spirits, especially with the cold weather we’ve been having.
So I hope you all have a relaxing, food-filling holiday season!
You can see the full photo essay in my Exhibits section.
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- A Review of Toy Soldier in San Francisco’s Belden Place
- Museum of Ice Cream Arrives in San Francisco — Bah Humbug
- A Review of Ramen at Ippudo in Berkeley
- Night and Day Scenes of Eat Real Festival 2017 in Oakland
- Portland Dish: Tusk, Proud Mary Cafe and Chalino
- Eating My Way Through Feast Portland 2017