I’ve been feeling guilty about neglecting my YouTube channel, especially since strangers have been nice enough to subscribe. Trying to think of a recipe, I decided why bother with a recipe?
Sometimes the best dinners are the ones where you don’t need a fancy recipe. You can cook a real restaurant-quality dinner without getting fancy. So I decided to show how I assemble a simple lamb dish without anything more than salt and pepper. The dish gets dressed up with special side ingredients such as multi-colored small potatoes that I roast and haricots verts that I just saute with butter and a pinch of salt.
I love lamb because it taste great by itself, and here I just make a simple pan sauce with Madeira. Everything can be done in less than an hour. So next time you want to make a simple dinner that’s tasty, think lamb and watch this video.
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- A Review of Marufuku Ramen in San Francisco’s Japantown
- A Review of Toy Soldier in San Francisco’s Belden Place
- Museum of Ice Cream Arrives in San Francisco — Bah Humbug
- A Review of Ramen at Ippudo in Berkeley
- Night and Day Scenes of Eat Real Festival 2017 in Oakland
- Portland Dish: Tusk, Proud Mary Cafe and Chalino