MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.
I was first introduced to Alexander’s Patisserie when I tried some of its chocolate truffles at a food fair and was enticed by the interesting flavors and beautiful designs. I made a mental note to check out its store.
But sadly, it is all the way in Mountain View in Silicon […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- A Review of Toy Soldier in San Francisco’s Belden Place
- Museum of Ice Cream Arrives in San Francisco — Bah Humbug
- A Review of Ramen at Ippudo in Berkeley
- Night and Day Scenes of Eat Real Festival 2017 in Oakland
- Portland Dish: Tusk, Proud Mary Cafe and Chalino
- Eating My Way Through Feast Portland 2017