People say I’m a picky eater. I think it comes with the territory when you go around town critiquing your meal and then blogging about it. But I’m not so much a picky eater as one with high standards.
At POSH restaurant in ritzy Scottsdale, they encourage the picky eaters to come [...]Read the full post →
Since I went to Arizona primarily for spring training baseball, I thought I should do a post about the food I ate at the various ballparks I visited.
One of the reasons spring training is so popular is that you can see your favorite hometown team and a whole bunch of others [...]Read the full post →
I’ve found my last meal.
You know that game where people talk about what would be their last meal before they die? I’ve had a few ideas go through my head over the years, but after dining at Citizen Public House in Scottsdale, I can say without a doubt that my last [...]Read the full post →
The food is clearly on display at Scottsdale’s FnB restaurant, which has attracted national media attention as one of the best new restaurants when it opened more than two years ago. In the center of the restaurant is a large counter bar allowing diners to watch the chefs working in the open [...]
CAVE CREEK, Ariz.
If there’s ever a destination restaurant in Arizona, Binkley’s would be that place. That’s because it’s really the only reason I can think of driving more than 17 miles after a plane ride for dinner.
With nothing more than the GPS app on my iPhone guiding me through the dark desert [...]Read the full post →
- Jupiter Olympus’ “Choke” Dinner Celebrates the Artichoke
- Review of Tribune Tavern in Oakland
- Richard Blais’ Squid Linguine “Impasta” Recipe
- Dining at Vik’s Chaat & Market in Berkeley
- San Mateo Crawl Ends at Dessert Republic
- Review of San Mateo’s Ramen Parlor + Izakaya Mai
- A Zuni Cafe Classic: The Roasted Chicken
- Tasting Christopher Kostow’s Restaurant at Meadowood in St. Helena
- Cooking a Filipino Classic: My Chicken Adobo Recipe
- Review of Red Medicine Restaurant in LA
- Going the Distance for XLBs at Din Tai Fung in Arcadia
- Dining at Top Chef Michael Voltaggio’s West Hollywood Restaurant Ink