The popular ice cream shop Salt & Straw has brought its creative flavors to San Francisco, along with the notoriously long weekend lines.
Salt & Straw, known for its handmade ice cream and flavors such as honey lavender and salted honey marshmallow, has plans for two locations in the city. Two weekends ago, it opened […]Read the full post →
My general rule is to eat ice cream when it’s hot. I’m not a fan of ice cream on a cold day.
But in the Bay Area, it can be tough finding the perfect ice-cream-eating weather during the summer when you’re in cities close to the bay. That’s why recently I went all the way […]Read the full post →
It rained all week during my Portland trip, so I had to break one of my rules of eating – never eat ice cream on a cold day. I knew that come rain or come shine, I had to try the artisan ice cream at Salt & Straw.
The boutique-like premium ice […]Read the full post →
You can count on the desert to get hot enough to warrant a trip to the ice cream store, even in the waning days of winter. And when in the Phoenix-Scottsdale area, there’s no better place that Sweet Republic.
Sweet Republic opened in 2008, and quickly caught the attention of local and […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- A Review of Sidestreet Pho in Alameda
- A Review of The Pig and The Lady and Piggy Smalls in Honolulu
- A Review of High-End Dim Sum at Yauatcha in Waikiki
- Photo Essay: Strolling Through Shirokiya’s Japan Village Walk in Honolulu
- Travel: Eating Around Maui
- A Review of Mahina & Sun’s in the Surfjack Hotel in Honolulu