The story: Bao Down is considered an Asian fusion restaurant that gets its name for the Chinese-style steamed buns on the menu. It’s originally from Vancouver, B.C. where it has three locations. This month it opened its first U.S. outpost in San Francisco’s Executive Hotel Vintage Court near Union Square, which formerly housed the brief […]Read the full post →
UPDATE: This restaurant closed in early November 2015.
The story: The people who made tacos hip with their Tacolicious restaurants now want to do the same with Chinese food, specifically Taiwanese-style street food through the restaurant Chino. (Note: The name officially has the Spanish-style punctuation where an exclamation point is seen first and last, […]Read the full post →
Financial District workers in San Francisco have a range of food to choose form for lunch, from sit-down restaurants to sandwich shops to specialty food stands to gourmet takeaways. And now when they want a bit of Asian diner food, they can head to the Street Food Dojo kiosk.
Opened late last year, Dojo took […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- A Bit of French Provencal in Berkeley at the New Les Arceaux Cafe and Wine Bar
- A Review of The Temple Club in Oakland
- A Review of Japanese Italian Dishes at Pesce e Riso in San Francisco
- A Review of Brunch at Villon in San Francisco
- A Review of Hinodeya Ramen Bar in San Francisco
- First Look at Copper Spoon in Oakland