Ever since I ate at my first cha chaang teng in Hong Kong earlier this year, I’ve been obsessing about one of the classic dishes – baked pork fried rice.
The cha chaang teng is a Chinese diner with affordable comfort food, and the dishes are a mix of Chinese and Westernized cuisines. The baked [...]Read the full post →
I’ve been enamored by the cha chaang teng since my trip to Hong Kong earlier this year. It’s like a Chinese diner – a casual spot that offers a blend of Chinese and Westernized dishes.
I haven’t really found a good counterpart in the San Francisco Bay Area, but in Honolulu I think [...]Read the full post →
- Review of Farmstead at Long Meadow Ranch in Napa Valley
- How to Build a Pizza at Berkeley’s New Pizzeria
- Jupiter Olympus’ “Choke” Dinner Celebrates the Artichoke
- Review of Tribune Tavern in Oakland
- Richard Blais’ Squid Linguine “Impasta” Recipe
- Dining at Vik’s Chaat & Market in Berkeley
- San Mateo Crawl Ends at Dessert Republic
- Review of San Mateo’s Ramen Parlor + Izakaya Mai
- A Zuni Cafe Classic: The Roasted Chicken
- Tasting Christopher Kostow’s Restaurant at Meadowood in St. Helena
- Cooking a Filipino Classic: My Chicken Adobo Recipe
- Review of Red Medicine Restaurant in LA