During baseball season, I like to take a day off in the middle of the week on occasion to catch some Giants baseball. Not only does it give me a chance to get game tickets at a slightly lower rate, but it lets me explore SOMA after the game.
Walking from AT&T Park to the […]Read the full post →
I love it when two of my favorite things come together, and for today that’s baseball and food.
When I was at AT&T Park recently to cheer on the San Francisco Giants, I also checked out the 2-month-old garden behind centerfield next to the bleachers. The lower section under the giant scoreboard was once a […]Read the full post →
Since I went to Arizona primarily for spring training baseball, I thought I should do a post about the food I ate at the various ballparks I visited.
One of the reasons spring training is so popular is that you can see your favorite hometown team and a whole bunch of others […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- A Review of Toy Soldier in San Francisco’s Belden Place
- Museum of Ice Cream Arrives in San Francisco — Bah Humbug
- A Review of Ramen at Ippudo in Berkeley
- Night and Day Scenes of Eat Real Festival 2017 in Oakland
- Portland Dish: Tusk, Proud Mary Cafe and Chalino
- Eating My Way Through Feast Portland 2017