With rainy days, I’m typically at home cozying up to my blanket on my sofa watching Chef’s Table on Netflix. And just for added ambiance, it’s always nice to be braising meat in the oven for that enticing aroma.
For that, beef cheeks are one of my favorite go-to cuts when I can find them […]Read the full post →
This winter seems a bit colder than usual, and OK, I’m going to have to admit that in the Bay Area cold means anything between 40 to 50 degrees. But that still keeps me from wanting to go out, so I find myself just wrapped up on my sofa watching my favorite TV programs.
And […]Read the full post →
This weekend’s Super Bowl will be played in chilly New Jersey. So for my friends in the Northeast, I’m prescribing a nice hot bowl of chili.
But when deciding to cook up a pot of chili, I decided to add a twist and use one of my favorite new beef cut – beef cheeks.
I […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- Salt & Straw Takes Over San Francisco’s Pacific Heights
- Khai Restaurant Brings Nouveau Vietnamese to SOMA
- A Review of Bao Down Arriving in San Francisco
- Reflecting on Spring, Oysters and Friends Who Eat
- A Review of Nightbird in San Francisco’s Hayes Valley
- A Review of Curry Up Now Indian Street Food in Oakland