During baseball season, I like to take a day off in the middle of the week on occasion to catch some Giants baseball. Not only does it give me a chance to get game tickets at a slightly lower rate, but it lets me explore SOMA after the game.
Walking from AT&T Park to the […]Read the full post →
I never really had a reason to step into the Blue Bottle Café, the first grand coffee shop of the popular local artisan coffee maker, since I’m not a regular coffee drinker.
But when my niece was in town last week for her spring break and she said she wanted to check out the local […]Read the full post →
The Blue Bottle Coffee Co. cart, tapping into the food truck craze, spent several months planning to keep the people around Dolores Park perked up with its well-rounded roasted beans. But maybe San Franciscans are getting tired of food trucks or maybe people are just overly protective about keeping Dolores Park a place just for […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- A Bit of French Provencal in Berkeley at the New Les Arceaux Cafe and Wine Bar
- A Review of The Temple Club in Oakland
- A Review of Japanese Italian Dishes at Pesce e Riso in San Francisco
- A Review of Brunch at Villon in San Francisco
- A Review of Hinodeya Ramen Bar in San Francisco
- First Look at Copper Spoon in Oakland