Soon after the restaurant Finn Town opened in San Francisco’s Castro neighborhood, I visited with my friend Craig to check out its brunch. I fell in love with the restaurant’s handsome decor and the refined comfort food coming out of the kitchen.
Much as changed since then, with the major change being […]Read the full post →
The story: Saucy Asian is a corner fast-casual eatery in San Francisco’s Castro neighborhood, opened by first-time restaurateur Andrew Shinn. The tiny shop features a Korean fusion menu that blends Korean flavors in popular formats like burritos, tacos, and poke bowls.
Why I went: I bumped into the new space when I was visiting my […]Read the full post →
The story: Finn Town Tavern in San Francisco’s Castro neighborhood is the latest venture of local celebrity chef Ryan Scott (“Top Chef” and frequent “Today Show” guest), and in many ways it’s his most established spot to date after dabbling with a food truck and then a casual eatery (Market & […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- A Review of Toy Soldier in San Francisco’s Belden Place
- Museum of Ice Cream Arrives in San Francisco — Bah Humbug
- A Review of Ramen at Ippudo in Berkeley
- Night and Day Scenes of Eat Real Festival 2017 in Oakland
- Portland Dish: Tusk, Proud Mary Cafe and Chalino
- Eating My Way Through Feast Portland 2017