I’ve been impressed by the cutting-edge creativity of the chefs in Spain, which isn’t surprising given the influence of the great Chef Ferran Adria. The meals I’ve tried in Madrid and Barcelona have ranged from mind-blowing to refined comfort.
Lua Restaurante, helmed by another young chef, Manuel Dominguez Carrete, falls somewhere in between.
[...]Read the full post →
- Haupia Recipe: It’s Hawaiian Coconut Pudding
- Review of Ark Chinese Restaurant in Alameda
- Review of Lunch at Marrow in Oakland’s Uptown
- Big Gay Ice Cream Truck Makes a Stop in San Francisco
- Review of The Plant Café Organic in San Francisco
- Try My Kale Salad with Roasted Cauliflower Recipe
- Doing Italian Good at A16 Restaurant in San Francisco
- Review of Farmstead at Long Meadow Ranch in Napa Valley
- How to Build a Pizza at Berkeley’s New Pizzeria
- Jupiter Olympus’ “Choke” Dinner Celebrates the Artichoke
- Review of Tribune Tavern in Oakland
- Richard Blais’ Squid Linguine “Impasta” Recipe