The restaurant business is one of those with a clear glass ceiling, where many executive chefs are often men rather than women. Few female chefs have been able to garner much attention, even in the diverse and food-crazed San Francisco Bay Area.
But one of the women who are making waves in the city is […]Read the full post →
Chef Daniel Patterson of San Francisco’s Coi wanted to open a restaurant close to his Oakland home, so he signed on to open a restaurant as part of the redevelopment efforts of Jack London Square.
But typical delays prompted Patterson to focus on smaller projects, notably Plum Restaurant and later Plum Bar in Oakland’s Uptown […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- A Bit of French Provencal in Berkeley at the New Les Arceaux Cafe and Wine Bar
- A Review of The Temple Club in Oakland
- A Review of Japanese Italian Dishes at Pesce e Riso in San Francisco
- A Review of Brunch at Villon in San Francisco
- A Review of Hinodeya Ramen Bar in San Francisco
- First Look at Copper Spoon in Oakland