The story: New Orlean flavors hit the city’s Mission neighborhood with the arrival of Bayou from Chefs Jerome Rivoire and Arthur Wall.
Why I went: Even though it’s just a couple of weeks old, I decided to check it out since it’s Mardi Gras (OK, I know I’m a day late when I went; I […]Read the full post →
Brenda’s restaurant seems to be a popular spot to gather, as demonstrated by the countless groups of people who come for its popular brunch.Read the full post →
The flavors of Louisiana are making their presence known in the city by the bay with restaurants like Brenda’s French Soul Food, 1300 On Fillmore, and the planned Presidio restaurant Dixie. And it’s no wonder, during this economy, that people would be looking for the comfort of southern home cooking.
The French-Creole styling […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- A Review of Fast Casual Korean Fusion Saucy Asian in San Francisco
- Brunching on Pastrami Hash with Roasted Broccolini Recipe
- Strolling 2nd Street in SOMA: Baseball, Rolled Ice Cream + Chicken
- A Review of Sonoma Cider Taproom in Healdsburg
- Party Under the Palms: CUESA’s Summer Cocktails Event in Oakland
- A Review of Drip Line Cafe in West Oakland