Stateside Bakery in Berkeley lets you relive your childhood, giving you permission to indulge in sugary treats that look like favorite snacks like Twinkies, Hostess Cupcakes, or Oreo cookies. But these nostalgic treats (at least for people from my generation) are made with quality, natural ingredients and no preservatives.
I finally got to try these […]Read the full post →
Every cupcake at Saint Cupcake Galore is like a vision, perfectly frosted swirls or shimmering ganache. The large bakery makes decision-making a tough task, but one most willingly take on.
I checked out the bakery – on the edge of the Pearl District and downtown – because it was my brother-in-law’s birthday […]Read the full post →
There once was a young cook named Ben, who served the young prince James in Cupcakeland. The cook made the young prince his favorite dish of apple pie every day, morning, noon and night.
Then one day the young prince grew tired of apple pie. The cook tried his best to entice Prince James. He […]Read the full post →
I must be slacking in keeping up with the cupcake shops around the Bay Area because I found out from SF Weekly’s Top 10 Cupcake list that there are a few places still new to me. One of these yet-to-be discovered spots actually topped the list, at least according to the weekly.
Let’s Cupcake […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- Making It Easy to Plan a Last-Minute East Bay Picnic
- Kick Off BBQ Season with My Honey Hoisin Spare Ribs Recipe
- Parisian Charm at San Francisco’s Café de la Presse
- A Review of Blind Tiger in Oakland’s KoNo Neighborhood
- Revisiting the Grand Dame of Seafood Restaurants: Farallon in San Francisco
- Review of Fresh Pasta at Belotti Ristorante in Rockridge