Every cupcake at Saint Cupcake Galore is like a vision, perfectly frosted swirls or shimmering ganache. The large bakery makes decision-making a tough task, but one most willingly take on.
I checked out the bakery – on the edge of the Pearl District and downtown – because it was my brother-in-law’s birthday […]Read the full post →
There once was a young cook named Ben, who served the young prince James in Cupcakeland. The cook made the young prince his favorite dish of apple pie every day, morning, noon and night.
Then one day the young prince grew tired of apple pie. The cook tried his best to entice Prince James. He […]Read the full post →
I must be slacking in keeping up with the cupcake shops around the Bay Area because I found out from SF Weekly’s Top 10 Cupcake list that there are a few places still new to me. One of these yet-to-be discovered spots actually topped the list, at least according to the weekly.
Let’s Cupcake […]Read the full post →
Snaps on the Go
- Summer Guacamole: My Furikake Guac Recipe
- A Review of AS B-Dama Inside Oakland’s Swan Market
- Tupper and Reed Brings Sophisticated Cocktails to Berkeley
- Tasting California Cuisine at Its Birthplace – Chez Panisse in Berkeley
- Pork Belly Jook aka Rice Congee Recipe + Video
- A Review of Pucquio Peruvian Restaurant in Oakland