It was another weekend of food truck dining for me when I went to the Battledish: Beta Tasting event in San Mateo yesterday.
“Battledish” is a new event from the people behind Dishcrawl, a foodie night out dining at mystery restaurants in one neighborhood. Battledish, as far as I can determine, is a battle […]Read the full post →
Oakland’s Jack London Square has been hoping for a revival, and it’ll probably be the many new restaurants opening in this waterfront area that will save the day.
So it’s only fitting that the area was the featured neighborhood of last night’s Dishcrawl, a food event that guides food lovers around four mystery restaurants in […]Read the full post →
Some of you might have been on a pub crawl. That is, if you can remember the night. But how about dropping in on four restaurants in one night?
That’s the concept behind Dishcrawl, a social dining experiment that gathers a bunch of food lovers together to roam a neighborhood and visit four (undisclosed) […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- A Bit of French Provencal in Berkeley at the New Les Arceaux Cafe and Wine Bar
- A Review of The Temple Club in Oakland
- A Review of Japanese Italian Dishes at Pesce e Riso in San Francisco
- A Review of Brunch at Villon in San Francisco
- A Review of Hinodeya Ramen Bar in San Francisco
- First Look at Copper Spoon in Oakland