UPDATE: After nearly 10 years, Ozumo closed in November 2016.
If you just look at my recent posts, you’ll know I’ve been obsessing about ramen lately. So when I was invited to check out Ozumo’s new Ramen Wednesdays, I jumped at the chance.
Ozumo is the large Japanese restaurant in Oakland’s Uptown neighborhood, with a […]Read the full post →
One thing I never could understand about the extremely popular Ramen Shop in Rockridge is why it never sold food in its large front bar. Instead, the space was often where crowds dwelled (granted with some well-balanced drinks in hand) while waiting for a table.
Now because of opportunity and the desire to reduce the wait […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- A Review of Marufuku Ramen in San Francisco’s Japantown
- A Review of Toy Soldier in San Francisco’s Belden Place
- Museum of Ice Cream Arrives in San Francisco — Bah Humbug
- A Review of Ramen at Ippudo in Berkeley
- Night and Day Scenes of Eat Real Festival 2017 in Oakland
- Portland Dish: Tusk, Proud Mary Cafe and Chalino