The restaurant business is one of those with a clear glass ceiling, where many executive chefs are often men rather than women. Few female chefs have been able to garner much attention, even in the diverse and food-crazed San Francisco Bay Area.
But one of the women who are making waves in the city is […]Read the full post →
ST. HELENA, Calif.
Anything tastes great on a beautiful day in wine country, with the sun shining brightly and providing warmth for Bay Area residents all-too-used to the San Francisco fog.
But when the food matches the beauty of the environment, then it’s pure magic in Napa Valley. You can expect such a dining […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- Salt & Straw Takes Over San Francisco’s Pacific Heights
- Khai Restaurant Brings Nouveau Vietnamese to SOMA
- A Review of Bao Down Arriving in San Francisco
- Reflecting on Spring, Oysters and Friends Who Eat
- A Review of Nightbird in San Francisco’s Hayes Valley
- A Review of Curry Up Now Indian Street Food in Oakland