The restaurant business is one of those with a clear glass ceiling, where many executive chefs are often men rather than women. Few female chefs have been able to garner much attention, even in the diverse and food-crazed San Francisco Bay Area.
But one of the women who are making waves in the city is […]Read the full post →
ST. HELENA, Calif.
Anything tastes great on a beautiful day in wine country, with the sun shining brightly and providing warmth for Bay Area residents all-too-used to the San Francisco fog.
But when the food matches the beauty of the environment, then it’s pure magic in Napa Valley. You can expect such a dining […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- Why I’m Headed to Feast Portland 2017
- A Review of Fast Casual Korean Fusion Saucy Asian in San Francisco
- Brunching on Pastrami Hash with Roasted Broccolini Recipe
- Strolling 2nd Street in SOMA: Baseball, Rolled Ice Cream + Chicken
- A Review of Sonoma Cider Taproom in Healdsburg
- Party Under the Palms: CUESA’s Summer Cocktails Event in Oakland