The restaurant business is one of those with a clear glass ceiling, where many executive chefs are often men rather than women. Few female chefs have been able to garner much attention, even in the diverse and food-crazed San Francisco Bay Area.
But one of the women who are making waves in the city is […]Read the full post →
ST. HELENA, Calif.
Anything tastes great on a beautiful day in wine country, with the sun shining brightly and providing warmth for Bay Area residents all-too-used to the San Francisco fog.
But when the food matches the beauty of the environment, then it’s pure magic in Napa Valley. You can expect such a dining […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- A Review of Toy Soldier in San Francisco’s Belden Place
- Museum of Ice Cream Arrives in San Francisco — Bah Humbug
- A Review of Ramen at Ippudo in Berkeley
- Night and Day Scenes of Eat Real Festival 2017 in Oakland
- Portland Dish: Tusk, Proud Mary Cafe and Chalino
- Eating My Way Through Feast Portland 2017