Put a fork in me because I’m done.
Wait, on second thought, don’t poke me. I may just burst from all the food I’ve been eating the last four days at Feast Portland, the massive food festival here in the wildly weird and quirky city in the Pacific Northwest.
This is my […]Read the full post →
So some of you may have heard that I’m headed to check out Feast Portland next weekend, but I’m not the only one from the Bay Area you’ll find.
The popular food festival, running from Sept. 14 to 17, features chefs and purveyors primarily from Portland and other parts of Oregon. But there will also […]Read the full post →
It’s no secret that Portland is one of my favorite food cities, which I’ve been discovering the last few years with short trips to visit my sisters who also make their homes in this Northwest city.
But I’m not the only one who fancies Portland’s food scene, as demonstrated by various national […]Read the full post →
I’m in Portland this weekend for the 3-year-old Feast Portland food extravaganza. Events and dinners were happening all over the city this weekend, and I got tickets to two events. The first was the most fun: the USA Pears Night Market along the city’s South Waterfront area.
The Friday night event […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- A Bit of French Provencal in Berkeley at the New Les Arceaux Cafe and Wine Bar
- A Review of The Temple Club in Oakland
- A Review of Japanese Italian Dishes at Pesce e Riso in San Francisco
- A Review of Brunch at Villon in San Francisco
- A Review of Hinodeya Ramen Bar in San Francisco
- First Look at Copper Spoon in Oakland