Anyone who has visited Italy will always remember the sights and, of course, the gelato.
There’s something about Italian gelato, the rich and gooey texture and the often colorful and interesting flavors. It’s hard to find anything similar outside of Italy (although the gelato in Argentina, known as helado, comes pretty close).
Now I might […]Read the full post →
POINT REYES STATION, Calif.
When I was at Point Reyes Station last Saturday, I stopped by Toby’s Feed Barn at the heart of town to check out the Cielo Gelato kiosk.
Gelato is perfect for the summer weather, especially up north, but this gelato has a special ingredient — water buffalo milk.
That’s right, […]Read the full post →
Some of you might have been on a pub crawl. That is, if you can remember the night. But how about dropping in on four restaurants in one night?
That’s the concept behind Dishcrawl, a social dining experiment that gathers a bunch of food lovers together to roam a neighborhood and visit four (undisclosed) […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- Going Big with Brunch at Clove and Hoof in Oakland
- A Bit of French Provencal in Berkeley at the New Les Arceaux Cafe and Wine Bar
- A Review of The Temple Club in Oakland
- A Review of Japanese Italian Dishes at Pesce e Riso in San Francisco
- A Review of Brunch at Villon in San Francisco
- A Review of Hinodeya Ramen Bar in San Francisco