This tiny neighborhood in San Francisco always has something new happening, but it retains a calm that probably makes it so attractive to tea lovers.
How else can you explain that Hayes Valley was once the home of the experimental tea restaurant Modern Tea (now closed) and an outlet of Salmovar Tea? And now it’s […]Read the full post →
UPDATE: The restaurant was purchased by a Japanese conglomerate and will close in August 2015 and reopen in October under a new name.
There’s no doubt that the Japanese izakaya is the new pizzeria in San Francisco. A lot of new restaurants or plans for new restaurants play on the model of Japanese small bites […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- A Review of Toy Soldier in San Francisco’s Belden Place
- Museum of Ice Cream Arrives in San Francisco — Bah Humbug
- A Review of Ramen at Ippudo in Berkeley
- Night and Day Scenes of Eat Real Festival 2017 in Oakland
- Portland Dish: Tusk, Proud Mary Cafe and Chalino
- Eating My Way Through Feast Portland 2017