This tiny neighborhood in San Francisco always has something new happening, but it retains a calm that probably makes it so attractive to tea lovers.
How else can you explain that Hayes Valley was once the home of the experimental tea restaurant Modern Tea (now closed) and an outlet of Salmovar Tea? And now it’s […]Read the full post →
UPDATE: The restaurant was purchased by a Japanese conglomerate and will close in August 2015 and reopen in October under a new name.
There’s no doubt that the Japanese izakaya is the new pizzeria in San Francisco. A lot of new restaurants or plans for new restaurants play on the model of Japanese small bites […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- A Bit of French Provencal in Berkeley at the New Les Arceaux Cafe and Wine Bar
- A Review of The Temple Club in Oakland
- A Review of Japanese Italian Dishes at Pesce e Riso in San Francisco
- A Review of Brunch at Villon in San Francisco
- A Review of Hinodeya Ramen Bar in San Francisco
- First Look at Copper Spoon in Oakland