The nice thing about the ramen frenzy in the Bay Area is that it comes in all forms, from the premium bowls at fancy restaurants, to counters serving up noodles and bar bites, and to pop ups where chefs are honing their skills in broth-making.
An example of the latter is Ippo Ramen, a pop […]Read the full post →
A couple of weekends ago, I went to the Asian Heritage Street Fair in San Francisco’s Tenderloin neighborhood. And for the first time, several food trucks were parked in one section of the fair.
Selected for their Asian offerings, there were the well-known food trucks such as The Chairman and Seoul on Wheels. But there […]Read the full post →
UPDATE: The restaurant was purchased by a Japanese conglomerate and will close in August 2015 and reopen in October under a new name.
There’s no doubt that the Japanese izakaya is the new pizzeria in San Francisco. A lot of new restaurants or plans for new restaurants play on the model of Japanese small bites […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- Portland Dish: Tusk, Proud Mary Cafe and Chalino
- Eating My Way Through Feast Portland 2017
- Return Visit for Dinner at Finn Town in San Francisco — a Review
- A Review of Sushi Omakase at Ju-Ni in San Francisco
- San Francisco Shows Up for Feast Portland
- Staying Cool with Roll Up Creamery & Cafe in San Francisco