There’s always been a touch of Hawaii along Clement Street in San Francisco’s Richmond District, what with the Asian community’s fondness toward the 50th state. But with last year’s opening of Grindz, Hawaiian food has been polished and reinterpreted for Californians.
I stumbled upon Grindz a few weeks ago when I was looking for lunch […]Read the full post →
It’s only been a few weeks since my return from my Hawaii vacation, but the islands are still on my mind – especially last night when I went to a Taste Hawaii Tour event at San Francisco’s Japanese Cultural Center.
The tasting tour is led by celebrated Chef Alan Wong, the dean of Hawaiian regional […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- Salt & Straw Takes Over San Francisco’s Pacific Heights
- Khai Restaurant Brings Nouveau Vietnamese to SOMA
- A Review of Bao Down Arriving in San Francisco
- Reflecting on Spring, Oysters and Friends Who Eat
- A Review of Nightbird in San Francisco’s Hayes Valley
- A Review of Curry Up Now Indian Street Food in Oakland