MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.
I was first introduced to Alexander’s Patisserie when I tried some of its chocolate truffles at a food fair and was enticed by the interesting flavors and beautiful designs. I made a mental note to check out its store.
But sadly, it is all the way in Mountain View in Silicon […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- A Review of Sidestreet Pho in Alameda
- A Review of The Pig and The Lady and Piggy Smalls in Honolulu
- A Review of High-End Dim Sum at Yauatcha in Waikiki
- Photo Essay: Strolling Through Shirokiya’s Japan Village Walk in Honolulu
- Travel: Eating Around Maui
- A Review of Mahina & Sun’s in the Surfjack Hotel in Honolulu