Apparently just as popular as the afternoon siestas in Madrid is the treat of hot chocolate and churros. You don’t have to go very far to spot a hot chocolate shop, almost like how you’d spot a Dunkin’ Donut.
One chocolateria steep in tradition is right in the shadows of the Church of [...]Read the full post →
It’s been awhile since a meal has made me think: WTF?
From the first bite of my five-course lunch at El Club Allard, I thought to myself “what did I get myself into?” And not in a good way; I worried about where this lunch was going.
But then things changed and my [...]Read the full post →
- How to Build a Pizza at Berkeley’s New Pizzeria
- Jupiter Olympus’ “Choke” Dinner Celebrates the Artichoke
- Review of Tribune Tavern in Oakland
- Richard Blais’ Squid Linguine “Impasta” Recipe
- Dining at Vik’s Chaat & Market in Berkeley
- San Mateo Crawl Ends at Dessert Republic
- Review of San Mateo’s Ramen Parlor + Izakaya Mai
- A Zuni Cafe Classic: The Roasted Chicken
- Tasting Christopher Kostow’s Restaurant at Meadowood in St. Helena
- Cooking a Filipino Classic: My Chicken Adobo Recipe
- Review of Red Medicine Restaurant in LA
- Going the Distance for XLBs at Din Tai Fung in Arcadia