MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.
I was first introduced to Alexander’s Patisserie when I tried some of its chocolate truffles at a food fair and was enticed by the interesting flavors and beautiful designs. I made a mental note to check out its store.
But sadly, it is all the way in Mountain View in Silicon […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- A Review of Hinodeya Ramen Bar in San Francisco
- First Look at Copper Spoon in Oakland
- Discovering the Japanese Chicken Burrito at Kichi Grill in San Francisco
- Punch Drunk Brunch Still on Point at San Francisco’s 15 Romolo
- A Review of Gibson Inside Hotel Bijou in San Francisco
- Laboring Over My Thai Tea Gelatin Recipe