Here’s my contribution to the end-of-the-year countdowns. After looking back at all my food pictures this past year, I realized that I’ve really eaten out a lot. I feel really grateful that I was able to dine at some really amazing places this year, some from my many trips I took this year.
Next year [...]Read the full post →
When I recently dined at Namu Gaji, the Korean-California small bites restaurant in the Mission, there were a few dishes that really blew my mind. One of them was a last-minute order of the bibim salad, a refreshing and satisfying soba noodle salad with an incredibly light vinaigrette.
I was already a fan of [...]Read the full post →
The Lee Brothers (Dennis, Daniel, and David) made a name for themselves when they opened Namu in the Richmond District of San Francisco, a fancy and quaint Korean-style restaurant in the midst of ethnic spots in the residential area of the city.
Riding on their popularity, they decided to open another location focusing on grilled [...]Read the full post →
- How to Build a Pizza at Berkeley’s New Pizzeria
- Jupiter Olympus’ “Choke” Dinner Celebrates the Artichoke
- Review of Tribune Tavern in Oakland
- Richard Blais’ Squid Linguine “Impasta” Recipe
- Dining at Vik’s Chaat & Market in Berkeley
- San Mateo Crawl Ends at Dessert Republic
- Review of San Mateo’s Ramen Parlor + Izakaya Mai
- A Zuni Cafe Classic: The Roasted Chicken
- Tasting Christopher Kostow’s Restaurant at Meadowood in St. Helena
- Cooking a Filipino Classic: My Chicken Adobo Recipe
- Review of Red Medicine Restaurant in LA
- Going the Distance for XLBs at Din Tai Fung in Arcadia