One of the highly touted new dining destinations in San Francisco has added a spark to the city’s traditional Chinatown with a buzzing marketplace and restaurant. China Live has arrived.
China Live, in the former Gold Mountain dim sum restaurant space on Broadway, is a two-story food emporium that some have compared to New York’s […]Read the full post →
The best way to have Chinese food is a big banquet with several courses to feast on. Last week I organized a smaller version of a spring banquet and invited some of my favorite food blogging friends.
We gathered at Great China, the popular Berkeley Chinese restaurant that had to close for a few months […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- First Look at Copper Spoon in Oakland
- Discovering the Japanese Chicken Burrito at Kichi Grill in San Francisco
- Punch Drunk Brunch Still on Point at San Francisco’s 15 Romolo
- A Review of Gibson Inside Hotel Bijou in San Francisco
- Laboring Over My Thai Tea Gelatin Recipe
- A Review of Marufuku Ramen in San Francisco’s Japantown