One of the highly touted new dining destinations in San Francisco has added a spark to the city’s traditional Chinatown with a buzzing marketplace and restaurant. China Live has arrived.
China Live, in the former Gold Mountain dim sum restaurant space on Broadway, is a two-story food emporium that some have compared to New York’s […]Read the full post →
The best way to have Chinese food is a big banquet with several courses to feast on. Last week I organized a smaller version of a spring banquet and invited some of my favorite food blogging friends.
We gathered at Great China, the popular Berkeley Chinese restaurant that had to close for a few months […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- Portland Dish: Tusk, Proud Mary Cafe and Chalino
- Eating My Way Through Feast Portland 2017
- Return Visit for Dinner at Finn Town in San Francisco — a Review
- A Review of Sushi Omakase at Ju-Ni in San Francisco
- San Francisco Shows Up for Feast Portland
- Staying Cool with Roll Up Creamery & Cafe in San Francisco