When Oakland’s Bay Wolf announced it was closing after nearly 40 years in business, the neighborhood and regulars were in disbelief. The restaurant on Piedmont Avenue had risen in reputation and popularity for its intimate California-French cuisine — an answer to Berkeley’s Chez Panisse.
But hints of Bay Wolf, which officially closed last August, are […]Read the full post →
Some of you might have been on a pub crawl. That is, if you can remember the night. But how about dropping in on four restaurants in one night?
That’s the concept behind Dishcrawl, a social dining experiment that gathers a bunch of food lovers together to roam a neighborhood and visit four (undisclosed) […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- Salt & Straw Takes Over San Francisco’s Pacific Heights
- Khai Restaurant Brings Nouveau Vietnamese to SOMA
- A Review of Bao Down Arriving in San Francisco
- Reflecting on Spring, Oysters and Friends Who Eat
- A Review of Nightbird in San Francisco’s Hayes Valley
- A Review of Curry Up Now Indian Street Food in Oakland