The story: Saucy Asian is a corner fast-casual eatery in San Francisco’s Castro neighborhood, opened by first-time restaurateur Andrew Shinn. The tiny shop features a Korean fusion menu that blends Korean flavors in popular formats like burritos, tacos, and poke bowls.
Why I went: I bumped into the new space when I was visiting my […]Read the full post →
One thing I never could understand about the extremely popular Ramen Shop in Rockridge is why it never sold food in its large front bar. Instead, the space was often where crowds dwelled (granted with some well-balanced drinks in hand) while waiting for a table.
Now because of opportunity and the desire to reduce the wait […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- A Bit of French Provencal in Berkeley at the New Les Arceaux Cafe and Wine Bar
- A Review of The Temple Club in Oakland
- A Review of Japanese Italian Dishes at Pesce e Riso in San Francisco
- A Review of Brunch at Villon in San Francisco
- A Review of Hinodeya Ramen Bar in San Francisco
- First Look at Copper Spoon in Oakland