It’s not very hard to find a relaxing spot in Hawaii, preferably with an open view of the blue skies, breeze blowing through the leaves of a nearby tree and a nice tall, refreshing drink.
At the Pavilion Café inside the Honolulu Academy of Arts, this setting is accentuated with contemporary sculptures and [...]Read the full post →
The newly opened Local Café is hitching its wagon to the local sustainability gravy train, but to me its name takes a literal geographical definition because it’s just three blocks away from my apartment.
Opened next door to the popular Adesso on Oakland’s Piedmont Avenue, Local Café has a sleek, modern décor that’s part art [...]Read the full post →
- Review of Farmstead at Long Meadow Ranch in Napa Valley
- How to Build a Pizza at Berkeley’s New Pizzeria
- Jupiter Olympus’ “Choke” Dinner Celebrates the Artichoke
- Review of Tribune Tavern in Oakland
- Richard Blais’ Squid Linguine “Impasta” Recipe
- Dining at Vik’s Chaat & Market in Berkeley
- San Mateo Crawl Ends at Dessert Republic
- Review of San Mateo’s Ramen Parlor + Izakaya Mai
- A Zuni Cafe Classic: The Roasted Chicken
- Tasting Christopher Kostow’s Restaurant at Meadowood in St. Helena
- Cooking a Filipino Classic: My Chicken Adobo Recipe
- Review of Red Medicine Restaurant in LA