How’s your Labor Day weekend going? For those of us here in the San Francisco Bay Area, we’ve been baking! (And not the yummy cookies and cakes, but dying from a heatwave.) The normally temperate reputation here totally went out the window with San Francisco at 106 degrees. It’s like Palm Springs in the north.
[…]Read the full post →
The Mill, a collaboration between Four Barrel Coffee and Josey Baker Bread, has been a hit since it opened more than a year ago in the emerging neighborhood of NOPA (or the edge of the Western Addition) in San Francisco.
It’s not just another cafe, although single-origin espresso is served and many laptops can […]Read the full post →
It’s so new, there’s no signage outside or around the 20th Century Café in Hayes Valley. For awhile I kept referring to it as the 21st Century Café. So I was off by a century.
The little corner café – built in a renovated space that used to be a coin wash spot – is […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- Going Big with Brunch at Clove and Hoof in Oakland
- A Bit of French Provencal in Berkeley at the New Les Arceaux Cafe and Wine Bar
- A Review of The Temple Club in Oakland
- A Review of Japanese Italian Dishes at Pesce e Riso in San Francisco
- A Review of Brunch at Villon in San Francisco
- A Review of Hinodeya Ramen Bar in San Francisco