How’s your Labor Day weekend going? For those of us here in the San Francisco Bay Area, we’ve been baking! (And not the yummy cookies and cakes, but dying from a heatwave.) The normally temperate reputation here totally went out the window with San Francisco at 106 degrees. It’s like Palm Springs in the north.
[…]Read the full post →
The Mill, a collaboration between Four Barrel Coffee and Josey Baker Bread, has been a hit since it opened more than a year ago in the emerging neighborhood of NOPA (or the edge of the Western Addition) in San Francisco.
It’s not just another cafe, although single-origin espresso is served and many laptops can […]Read the full post →
It’s so new, there’s no signage outside or around the 20th Century Café in Hayes Valley. For awhile I kept referring to it as the 21st Century Café. So I was off by a century.
The little corner café – built in a renovated space that used to be a coin wash spot – is […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- A Review of Toy Soldier in San Francisco’s Belden Place
- Museum of Ice Cream Arrives in San Francisco — Bah Humbug
- A Review of Ramen at Ippudo in Berkeley
- Night and Day Scenes of Eat Real Festival 2017 in Oakland
- Portland Dish: Tusk, Proud Mary Cafe and Chalino
- Eating My Way Through Feast Portland 2017