Indian food is often the go-to cuisine for many of my friends, but I’ve never been a huge fan mostly because many of the Indian food I’ve had either had dried out chicken or too much spices in the curries.
So when I agreed recently to try out a sample spice kit from the online […]Read the full post →
One sense that can really transport you to somewhere else, even if it’s just in your imagination, is the sense of smell. The fragrance of lavender puts you in the middle of lavender fields in Provence. The freshness of Meyer lemons take you to your grandmother’s backyard. And perhaps the scent of vanilla takes you […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Scan My Snapchat Snapcode
Follow focussnapeat on Snapchat!
Snaps on the Go
- 10 Years of Food Blogging and What the Hell Did I Learn?
- Pigging Out at Town Eats 2016 in Jack London Square + Video
- Review of Alinea Group’s Casual Roister Restaurant in Chicago
- Review of Glam Brunch at Jam Restaurant in Chicago
- A Review of High Street on Hudson in New York’s West Village
- A Review of Upland Restaurant in New York