Indian food is often the go-to cuisine for many of my friends, but I’ve never been a huge fan mostly because many of the Indian food I’ve had either had dried out chicken or too much spices in the curries.
So when I agreed recently to try out a sample spice kit from the online […]Read the full post →
One sense that can really transport you to somewhere else, even if it’s just in your imagination, is the sense of smell. The fragrance of lavender puts you in the middle of lavender fields in Provence. The freshness of Meyer lemons take you to your grandmother’s backyard. And perhaps the scent of vanilla takes you […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Scan My Snapchat Snapcode
Follow focussnapeat on Snapchat!
Snaps on the Go
- Summer Heats Up with Cochon 555’s Heritage Fire 2016
- A review of Thai Favorites at Tamarind Hall in San Francisco
- Whipping Up My Roasted Gai Lan and Forbidden Rice Salad Recipe
- Review of Hawaiian Brunch at Aina in Dogpatch
- A Review of Hawaiian Poke at Limu & Shoyu in San Francisco
- Tasting Tea at the Boba Guys in Hayes Valley