One of my favorite memories of my trip to Sydney, Australia, three years ago is enjoying a slice of a strawberry-watermelon cake from Black Star Pastry on a sunny day, after days of rain.
I don’t know if it was the breeze on a sunny day or just the fact that I was on vacation, […]Read the full post →
When I travel, I often find myself heading off the beaten tourist path to discover an unusual food item. These are often found in the local neighborhoods, not necessarily around the city’s landmarks or notable attractions.
While researching my trip to Sydney, I read on an online discussion board about a little bakery […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- Lunar New Year Dim Sum at Hong Kong Lounge II in San Francisco
- Dinner is Served at Dripline Featuring Nasi Padang
- Turning Meyer Lemons into Lemon Pudding Cake
- Drunk on Puppy Love at CUESA’s Winter Cocktails Event ‘Paws & Pours’
- Ramen Chain Ippudo Officially Opens Today in San Francisco
- Wrap of 2018 Winter Fancy Food Show + 4505 Meats Afterparty