Booze and brunch? I’m so there.
I’ve been meaning to get to the established 15 Romolo in the historic Hotel Basque in North Beach since I’ve read about its Punch Drunk Brunch. On the weekends, this popular bar and restaurant sets the party mood with the focus on a specialty punch and bites inspired by […]Read the full post →
UPDATE (05/22/2017): Just heard that Okane is temporarily suspending its brunch program for awhile as they focus on launching its new sister restaurant Dumpling Time. So for now you just have to taste the brunch offerings in my pictures until the restaurant resumes brunch.
Weekend brunch is pretty big in San Francisco, but after awhile […]Read the full post →
The story: Teleferic Barcelona is the first U.S. location for the Spanish restaurant known for its tapas and pintxos (small plates and skewers), and the family behind the project chose downtown Walnut Creek, opening in January in a new three-story complex right on Mt. Diablo Boulevard.
Why I went: I wanted to check out Teleferic’s […]Read the full post →
When you name a place Toast, you can bet you’ll get some breakfast food all day long.
I’ve heard about Toast Eatery for a bit, but I have to say I’m confused about how the various restaurants around the Bay Area are related. There are the Toast restaurants in the North Bay (in Mill Valley […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- Lunar New Year Dim Sum at Hong Kong Lounge II in San Francisco
- Dinner is Served at Dripline Featuring Nasi Padang
- Turning Meyer Lemons into Lemon Pudding Cake
- Drunk on Puppy Love at CUESA’s Winter Cocktails Event ‘Paws & Pours’
- Ramen Chain Ippudo Officially Opens Today in San Francisco
- Wrap of 2018 Winter Fancy Food Show + 4505 Meats Afterparty