One of my favorite memories of my trip to Sydney, Australia, three years ago is enjoying a slice of a strawberry-watermelon cake from Black Star Pastry on a sunny day, after days of rain.
I don’t know if it was the breeze on a sunny day or just the fact that I was on vacation, […]Read the full post →
When I travel, I often find myself heading off the beaten tourist path to discover an unusual food item. These are often found in the local neighborhoods, not necessarily around the city’s landmarks or notable attractions.
While researching my trip to Sydney, I read on an online discussion board about a little bakery […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- Eating My Way Through Feast Portland 2017
- Return Visit for Dinner at Finn Town in San Francisco — a Review
- A Review of Sushi Omakase at Ju-Ni in San Francisco
- San Francisco Shows Up for Feast Portland
- Staying Cool with Roll Up Creamery & Cafe in San Francisco
- Sights and Tastes of Savor Oakland’s Fruitvale Food Tour