A few years ago, I discovered Thai iced tea and since then it’s my favorite drink to order whenever I go to any Asian restaurant that offers it.
There’s no doubt I’m a visual eater because I fell in love with the color, a sort of burnt amber that turns into this marvelous marbling swirl […]Read the full post →
During baseball season, I like to take a day off in the middle of the week on occasion to catch some Giants baseball. Not only does it give me a chance to get game tickets at a slightly lower rate, but it lets me explore SOMA after the game.
Walking from AT&T Park to the […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- A Bit of French Provencal in Berkeley at the New Les Arceaux Cafe and Wine Bar
- A Review of The Temple Club in Oakland
- A Review of Japanese Italian Dishes at Pesce e Riso in San Francisco
- A Review of Brunch at Villon in San Francisco
- A Review of Hinodeya Ramen Bar in San Francisco
- First Look at Copper Spoon in Oakland