SAN JOSE, Calif.
I rarely visit a restaurant in its first official week of opening, but since I was in the South Bay already for a convention, I thought I’d swing by the new Jinya Ramen Bar in San Jose’s Westfield Oakridge Center.
In the ramen-obsessed Bay Area, it takes a lot of guts to […]Read the full post →
The story: San Francisco’s Japantown has seen an influx of ramen imports coming from far and wide after years of being bypassed by ramen diehards for the Peninsula and South Bay. The latest addition came last month in the form of Shalala Ramen, which is the second location of the three-year-old Shalala in Mountain View.
[…]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- Salt & Straw Takes Over San Francisco’s Pacific Heights
- Khai Restaurant Brings Nouveau Vietnamese to SOMA
- A Review of Bao Down Arriving in San Francisco
- Reflecting on Spring, Oysters and Friends Who Eat
- A Review of Nightbird in San Francisco’s Hayes Valley
- A Review of Curry Up Now Indian Street Food in Oakland