SAN JOSE, Calif.
I rarely visit a restaurant in its first official week of opening, but since I was in the South Bay already for a convention, I thought I’d swing by the new Jinya Ramen Bar in San Jose’s Westfield Oakridge Center.
In the ramen-obsessed Bay Area, it takes a lot of guts to […]Read the full post →
The story: San Francisco’s Japantown has seen an influx of ramen imports coming from far and wide after years of being bypassed by ramen diehards for the Peninsula and South Bay. The latest addition came last month in the form of Shalala Ramen, which is the second location of the three-year-old Shalala in Mountain View.
[…]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- Why I’m Headed to Feast Portland 2017
- A Review of Fast Casual Korean Fusion Saucy Asian in San Francisco
- Brunching on Pastrami Hash with Roasted Broccolini Recipe
- Strolling 2nd Street in SOMA: Baseball, Rolled Ice Cream + Chicken
- A Review of Sonoma Cider Taproom in Healdsburg
- Party Under the Palms: CUESA’s Summer Cocktails Event in Oakland