UPDATE: This restaurant announced it will close on Aug. 1, 2016 because of increasing prices for its products.
I can no longer complain about the lunch options around my office in Oakland’s Uptown area – not after the opening of Stag’s Lunchette.
This gourmet sandwich shop/café, in the former home of Uncle Dougie’s (also a […]Read the full post →
When your sandwiches cause long lines and neighborhood protests, you know you’re on to something.
Ike’s Place in San Francisco became a cult favorite, thus the lines, but supposedly the aroma of meats and other sandwich stuffs from the tiny kitchen bothered neighbors in the Castro area. But after months of news coverage and negotiations […]Read the full post →
What could glow like the warm winter flame in a fireplace or remind one of a sunset over a sandy beach during a long-needed vacation?
That’s what I pondered when I looked at the three balloon wine glasses in front of me filled with orange wine.
Orange wines have started to pop up around wine […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- A Review of Marufuku Ramen in San Francisco’s Japantown
- A Review of Toy Soldier in San Francisco’s Belden Place
- Museum of Ice Cream Arrives in San Francisco — Bah Humbug
- A Review of Ramen at Ippudo in Berkeley
- Night and Day Scenes of Eat Real Festival 2017 in Oakland
- Portland Dish: Tusk, Proud Mary Cafe and Chalino