I’m not always the tasting menu or hot-new-spot blogger. Sometimes I write about food anywhere I can get it, even when it’s surprisingly at a shopping mall food court.
Let me introduce you to the Japanese chicken burrito ($10) at Kichi Grill in the food court of Westfield San Francisco Centre on Market Street. I […]Read the full post →
The story: The team behind the SOMA wine bar 25 Lusk decided to focus on beer and decided to create a modern beer garden — inside a mall! General Manager Chad Bourdon and Chef Matthew Dolan last year opened Tap 415, a gastropub on the fourth floor of the Westfield San Francisco Centre.
Why I […]Read the full post →
One of the first T.V. cooking shows I watched as a little kid was “Yan Can Cook” featuring the gregarious Chef Martin Yan. Maybe because he reminded me of an uncle, I watched as he diced and chopped his way around the kitchen to make hearty Chinese dishes that were both familiar and exotic.
Through […]Read the full post →
UPDATE: The owners of Cupola closed the restaurant on 2/29/16 but did not disclose a reason.
Cupola has all the markings of a stylish pizzeria, one of the many opening around the city – dark lighting, contemporary furnishings, glittery lighting and at the center in the back, a ceramic-tiled pizza oven with the warm glow […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- Lunar New Year Dim Sum at Hong Kong Lounge II in San Francisco
- Dinner is Served at Dripline Featuring Nasi Padang
- Turning Meyer Lemons into Lemon Pudding Cake
- Drunk on Puppy Love at CUESA’s Winter Cocktails Event ‘Paws & Pours’
- Ramen Chain Ippudo Officially Opens Today in San Francisco
- Wrap of 2018 Winter Fancy Food Show + 4505 Meats Afterparty