The strip of 40th Street off Broadway continues to grow, and the same block that draws crowds regularly because of the mac and cheese restaurant Homeroom has now blossomed with a few novelty stores, including the boutique wine shop Oakland Yard.
Opened late last year by partners Daniel Schmidt and Jonathan Davis, the […]Read the full post →
On my bus ride home that travels on Grand Avenue, I noticed awhile back the relatively new wine store Bay Grape, and I always thought it was interesting to see the small wine shop considering there’s also a wine shop/wine bar called Ordinaire just a few blocks away on the same street.
It seems Oakland […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- A Review of Fast Casual Korean Fusion Saucy Asian in San Francisco
- Brunching on Pastrami Hash with Roasted Broccolini Recipe
- Strolling 2nd Street in SOMA: Baseball, Rolled Ice Cream + Chicken
- A Review of Sonoma Cider Taproom in Healdsburg
- Party Under the Palms: CUESA’s Summer Cocktails Event in Oakland
- A Review of Drip Line Cafe in West Oakland