The strip of 40th Street off Broadway continues to grow, and the same block that draws crowds regularly because of the mac and cheese restaurant Homeroom has now blossomed with a few novelty stores, including the boutique wine shop Oakland Yard.
Opened late last year by partners Daniel Schmidt and Jonathan Davis, the […]Read the full post →
On my bus ride home that travels on Grand Avenue, I noticed awhile back the relatively new wine store Bay Grape, and I always thought it was interesting to see the small wine shop considering there’s also a wine shop/wine bar called Ordinaire just a few blocks away on the same street.
It seems Oakland […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- A Review of The Pig and The Lady and Piggy Smalls in Honolulu
- A Review of High-End Dim Sum at Yauatcha in Waikiki
- Photo Essay: Strolling Through Shirokiya’s Japan Village Walk in Honolulu
- Travel: Eating Around Maui
- A Review of Mahina & Sun’s in the Surfjack Hotel in Honolulu
- A Review of Senia in Honolulu’s Chinatown