I did this a couple of years ago, where I wrote thank you notes ala Jimmy Fallon. This year I’ve had some amazing food and tastes, so I thought I’d bust out the pen again and write some thank you notes to the food and dishes that made my tummy happy.
Take a moment this week and remember what you’re thankful for. And I hope you all have a delicious Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- A Review of Marufuku Ramen in San Francisco’s Japantown
- A Review of Toy Soldier in San Francisco’s Belden Place
- Museum of Ice Cream Arrives in San Francisco — Bah Humbug
- A Review of Ramen at Ippudo in Berkeley
- Night and Day Scenes of Eat Real Festival 2017 in Oakland
- Portland Dish: Tusk, Proud Mary Cafe and Chalino