In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I thought I’d do this unconventional food post about what I’m thankful for this season. My apologies to Jimmy Fallon if these thank you notes don’t measure up to his funny thoughts and inspirations, but they’re offered up in the same manner. Cue the background music.
Hope you all take a few moments to remember what you’re thankful for. Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- A Review of Marufuku Ramen in San Francisco’s Japantown
- A Review of Toy Soldier in San Francisco’s Belden Place
- Museum of Ice Cream Arrives in San Francisco — Bah Humbug
- A Review of Ramen at Ippudo in Berkeley
- Night and Day Scenes of Eat Real Festival 2017 in Oakland
- Portland Dish: Tusk, Proud Mary Cafe and Chalino