This is my look back at some of my favorite images of 2015. These aren’t necessarily photos of my favorite dishes, although some of them are included. But they’re images that either turned out perfectly (to me) because of lighting, or I caught a moment that told a story, or they just reminded me of a particular time this year that made me happy.
What all these images have in common, though, is that they all make me smile.
Wishing you and yours a happy new year! See you all in 2016!
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- A Review of Marufuku Ramen in San Francisco’s Japantown
- A Review of Toy Soldier in San Francisco’s Belden Place
- Museum of Ice Cream Arrives in San Francisco — Bah Humbug
- A Review of Ramen at Ippudo in Berkeley
- Night and Day Scenes of Eat Real Festival 2017 in Oakland
- Portland Dish: Tusk, Proud Mary Cafe and Chalino