Since this blog is focused on photography, I thought I’d end the year with a look back at some of my favorite images along with some insider notes on how I created the image.
Most times, though, I do just point my Canon Rebel digital SLR with a fixed 50-mm lens and snap. But through trial and error, I’ve found what I consider the best conditions to create the shot I want. And it doesn’t hurt that this year I started using Adobe Lightroom as a post-processing software. (I used to use Photoshop.) Lightroom has helped a lot in lightening shots with shadows.
So here are some images from 2014 and why they’re my favorites. See you all in 2015!
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- A Review of Marufuku Ramen in San Francisco’s Japantown
- A Review of Toy Soldier in San Francisco’s Belden Place
- Museum of Ice Cream Arrives in San Francisco — Bah Humbug
- A Review of Ramen at Ippudo in Berkeley
- Night and Day Scenes of Eat Real Festival 2017 in Oakland
- Portland Dish: Tusk, Proud Mary Cafe and Chalino